Sunday, October 28, 2012

Octoberfest

October has been jam-packed!!

Brooksy visited Papa at work and took his first ride on the firetruck!


Erinn sent me delightful Halloween goodies :)



I had a ladies night with Libbie and Dawn...


Mike and I finally had dinner at Accanto and it was, no joke, the best meal either of us has ever eaten!







And then we dealt with a jailbreak. I took this picture when I came home from lunch to let Brooksy out of his cage--I opened the bedroom door and was face to face with the escapee.



That boy really loves laundry.

We finished up wedding season last night with Shaun and Jess' ohsocute farm wedding


Jess and all the firemen :)


Needless to say Mike and I are exhausted. Time to buckle down and ride out Hurricane Sandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...